A major update of TWO, 0.9.9, is now available to download!
A significant amount of work went into it. Most importantly it now features (unlimited) undo-redo, but also a large number of bug fixes and minor improvements.
TWO for Windows
TWO for Max OS X
This download is not Apple-signed. To install you therefore need to:
- In the Finder, locate the installer. Don’t use Launchpad to do this, it doesn’t allow accessing the shortcut menu.
- Press the Control key, then click the installer icon.
- Choose Open from the shortcut menu, and Click Open.
Note on OS X: The above OS X download does contain the AudioVisualBach example, but on my own Mac, following a software update the example only works if you start TWO first, then load the .two file, and only in the end you start the AudioVisualBach program. On Windows the sequence doesn’t matter.
Below is a video on how TWO and the included example work together:
Note on Windows: This MAY still be an issue for some, if you run Windows 10 with old Graphics card drivers. Following the (Dec. 2017) Windows 10 Creators update, a few people have reported that TWO may not run on their computer. This is due to a bug between NVIDIA graphics drivers, and the Windows update, which affects several applications, including TWO, and even the Microsoft Visual Studio Installer, and NVIDIA’s own “GeForce Experience” software. For TWO to run:
- Right-click on desktop, start the NVIDIA control panel.
- Make sure the drop-down menu option “Desktop->Add “Run with graphics processor” to Context Menu” is enabled.
- Right click on the TWO icon, and chose “Run with Graphics Processor->Integrated Graphics”. TWO will now work without problem.