TWO for Windows
Note: Following the recent (Dec. 2017) Windows 10 Creators update, a few people have reported that TWO may not run on their computer. This is due to a bug between NVIDIA graphics drivers, and the Windows update, which affects several applications, including TWO, and even NVIDIA’s own “GeForce Experience” software. For TWO to run:
- Right-click on desktop, start the NVIDIA control panel.
- Make sure the drop-down menu option “Desktop->Add “Run with graphics processor” to Context Menu” is enabled.
- Right click on the TWO icon, and chose “Run with Graphics Processor->Integrated Graphics”. TWO will now work without problem.
I am actively following updates on this bug, and will post here when a better solution is found.
TWO for Max OS X
Note: this download is not Apple-signed. To install you therefore need to:
- In the Finder, locate the installer. Don’t use Launchpad to do this, it doesn’t allow accessing the shortcut menu.
- Press the Control key, then click the installer icon.
- Choose Open from the shortcut menu, and Click Open.
Below is an explainer video on how TWO and the included example work together: